To accomplish our purpose we serve…
1. To reach children’s minds with the Word of God so they will grow to think the way God thinks and live the way God desires.
2. To establish in children habits of godly living as a normal lifestyle.
3. To create a Christian community of children and adults who enjoy life together as a family and who are committed to Jesus Christ and to each other.
4. To help children build proper relationships with the authorities in their lives.
5. To help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him and to live as Christians at home, at school, at play or wherever they are.
6. To build Christian homes by encouraging families and equipping them in their roles of the family.
7. To make each child’s experience at church safe, fun and desirable in the process of growing to become everything God wants them to be.
8. To assure children they can trust and depend upon Jesus Christ now and every day of their lives.